To support the strategic plan’s pillar of Strengthening the Hood Community, we’re making an effort to practice more random acts of kindness.
We want to hear what you do to brighten someone’s day. Help us get to 125…or more. Submit a random act of kindness online and we’ll compile a list.
Here are a couple to get us started:
- Give someone a compliment.
- Write a note, just because…
- Hold the door open for the person behind you and let them go first.
- Say hello to a stranger…even when you’re not on campus.
- Write a positive note on a post-it and leave it on a desk for the next class.